THE NICE PILE OF HOLIDAY HW!
FOR REMINDING MYSELF: HWHWHHW! NO PLAY.HAHAA.
ripped from rachel's blog..
1.Math Rain Gauge Project
2.Math Estimation Ws
3.Geog Rainfall Ws
4.Geog Project on Clouds
5.LA creative writing (3)
6.Chinese Jian Bao Project
7.Chinese Book Reflections
8.Science Moodle Assignment (print out and do)
9.History Civilizations Projects
10. 4 Graded Maths Quizes on Moodle
LET'S SEEEEE.
1. not started at all ):
2. completed, haven't copied onto worksheet.
3. DONE! :D HAHA. what an achievement :x
4. waiting for some stuff to be sent to me :] i lazy sort out the stuff now.haha
5. done 1 poem. ONLY T.T
6. wtf. forgot all about it
7. lazy do
8. halfway done :/
9. halfway done also..
10. DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS. I MEAN. THE TEACHER DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT
IT. so why should i do? hahaaha. why oh why. RACHEL AHMA! you didn't have to tell us
about it right ): i shouldn't have visited the class blog ): AND AMANDA.W AH GONG! ):
why did you check your mail ): sigh.
SAW THIS FARNEH BARNEH POEM ON RACHEL'S BLOG! HAHAAH.
rippped again.
Hello.
I dun feel like posting abt the camp anymore.
Instead I shall post about my lovely dream. (quoted from amanda.w)
I had this really weird dream ytd.
It was abt Candice and Renhao.
And if you're Hamster.
Pls dun be jeal/freak out.
Okayy.This is the dream.
Here it is.
Here I go.
MAVERICK PLEASE GO AWAY.
The Beautiful Dream:
In the blue light of the night moon
The stars were shining ever so bright
Out in the dark beautiful sky
Where it stands out like some light
I opened my washroom door
And it creaked so silently
Just like how a cat would stalk
At a unknowing harmful little HAMSTER
To my utmost surprise
What I saw
Was the truth
But unbelievable
The stars danced around the sky
Also shocked by that weird scene
The moon was most certainly appalled
To see the two mandarin ducks
There in the unforgiving toilet
Lies a dreaming fact
Of the two broken lovers
Namely Candice and Mr Seet
I was taken aback obviously
Seeing an atrocious sight
What a thing to do
Especially in my toilet!
Moving on to what I saw
I resumed back to reality
Not literally of course;
I was still dreaming.
Their lips touched oh so gently
Like a silent whisper
They indulged in the romantic scene
While I was most certainly not
This will cause the jealously of manyI thought
Namely See Hian and Maverick
And none other than that dead hamster
The two lovers look up in the light
Eyebrows raised when they turned their heads
My jaws opened widely
And they screamed in fright
They had been found out!
Alas!
But that was just the sad fact
Pity on them.
In their defense both retorted
Saying in their Singaporean acent
WHY? CANNOT MEH?
And then their lips touched again.
I was too surprised
To look away from the scene
They looked at me once again
And kissed in the toilet moonlight
In a total they kissed thrice
What a sin they committed
Leaving their first time lovers
And breaking the old promise
I was just wondering
And thinking of an old poem
Have they not heard of
This meaningful poem?
Birds fly hard
Hard to catch
Friend like you
Hard to forget
Okayy.
I noe its a beautiful poem.
By Rachel and Amanda Wong
FOR REMINDING MYSELF: HWHWHHW! NO PLAY.HAHAA.
ripped from rachel's blog..
1.Math Rain Gauge Project
2.Math Estimation Ws
3.Geog Rainfall Ws
4.Geog Project on Clouds
5.LA creative writing (3)
6.Chinese Jian Bao Project
7.Chinese Book Reflections
8.Science Moodle Assignment (print out and do)
9.History Civilizations Projects
10. 4 Graded Maths Quizes on Moodle
LET'S SEEEEE.
1. not started at all ):
2. completed, haven't copied onto worksheet.
3. DONE! :D HAHA. what an achievement :x
4. waiting for some stuff to be sent to me :] i lazy sort out the stuff now.haha
5. done 1 poem. ONLY T.T
6. wtf. forgot all about it
7. lazy do
8. halfway done :/
9. halfway done also..
10. DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS. I MEAN. THE TEACHER DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT
IT. so why should i do? hahaaha. why oh why. RACHEL AHMA! you didn't have to tell us
about it right ): i shouldn't have visited the class blog ): AND AMANDA.W AH GONG! ):
why did you check your mail ): sigh.
SAW THIS FARNEH BARNEH POEM ON RACHEL'S BLOG! HAHAAH.
rippped again.
Hello.
I dun feel like posting abt the camp anymore.
Instead I shall post about my lovely dream. (quoted from amanda.w)
I had this really weird dream ytd.
It was abt Candice and Renhao.
And if you're Hamster.
Pls dun be jeal/freak out.
Okayy.This is the dream.
Here it is.
Here I go.
MAVERICK PLEASE GO AWAY.
The Beautiful Dream:
In the blue light of the night moon
The stars were shining ever so bright
Out in the dark beautiful sky
Where it stands out like some light
I opened my washroom door
And it creaked so silently
Just like how a cat would stalk
At a unknowing harmful little HAMSTER
To my utmost surprise
What I saw
Was the truth
But unbelievable
The stars danced around the sky
Also shocked by that weird scene
The moon was most certainly appalled
To see the two mandarin ducks
There in the unforgiving toilet
Lies a dreaming fact
Of the two broken lovers
Namely Candice and Mr Seet
I was taken aback obviously
Seeing an atrocious sight
What a thing to do
Especially in my toilet!
Moving on to what I saw
I resumed back to reality
Not literally of course;
I was still dreaming.
Their lips touched oh so gently
Like a silent whisper
They indulged in the romantic scene
While I was most certainly not
This will cause the jealously of manyI thought
Namely See Hian and Maverick
And none other than that dead hamster
The two lovers look up in the light
Eyebrows raised when they turned their heads
My jaws opened widely
And they screamed in fright
They had been found out!
Alas!
But that was just the sad fact
Pity on them.
In their defense both retorted
Saying in their Singaporean acent
WHY? CANNOT MEH?
And then their lips touched again.
I was too surprised
To look away from the scene
They looked at me once again
And kissed in the toilet moonlight
In a total they kissed thrice
What a sin they committed
Leaving their first time lovers
And breaking the old promise
I was just wondering
And thinking of an old poem
Have they not heard of
This meaningful poem?
Birds fly hard
Hard to catch
Friend like you
Hard to forget
Okayy.
I noe its a beautiful poem.
By Rachel and Amanda Wong
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home