Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HELLLLLOOOOOOOS :D

TODAY MEILIN AND WINNE SKIP LESSONS FOR TRACK ):

SO I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH MY FRIEND, QINNI.
OKAY LOL. she's okay luh

anw uh.
played MURDERER with lin sihui, JIATAI, candice and WEILUN. during lunch.LOLLLL.
HAAHA. FUNNNYYY
esp JIA DA BIAN SHI FU. LOLLL.
WEILUN TOO. AHAH!
HE BLINK SUPER OBVIOUS LOL

then today mr tan asked where meilin and winnehh went.
then i said track competition. (SEE I HELP YOU ALL ahah)
i mean they really went for track but they weren't taking part in competition. lol
then he asked me again where meilin went. then i said track also.
then he was like,
OH. I DIDN'T KNOW MEILIN WAS IN TRACK. SHE DOESNT LOOK THE THE SPORTY KIND. lol..

HAHA. me and winne were discussing what meilin looked like just now.
then winne was like, FLOATER. lol? ahah.

GOOD LUCK TO MEILIN FOR BORROWING MALAY TEXTBOOK TMR!
IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE 3 PAGES OF HORRBILE SUTFF IN MALAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.
AHHA.
:D

ohyea. this lappy can finally play msn games ahhahaha :D
i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home